Monday 29 August 2016

Noah's Ark QAL Week 3

Hello and welcome

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely encouragement and wishes. I love you guys too!!
I'm also hoping for loads more interesting patterns this comming year....





Today I want to carry on with the Noah's Ark quilt a long.


We're already in our 3rd Week and I'm not even sure if anyone else out there is making the quilt along with me, its all very quiet....











For week 3 you will need to find pieces T - Z; AA - AK

Write onto your pieces if you're using a different colour.





Isn't this hippo just the cutest...
I just love him!

Thanks to Ulrike Brandl of Germany for all her photos.


 Once you're finished making this section, you can sew the pieces from week 1 and 2 to this piece.




Once pieces 1; 2 and 3 are sewn together, you will get an idea of the size of this quilt. This is roughly the halfway size (vertically)








This is already so sweet!
I hope you're enjoying sewing your Ark too.














If you would like to join us for the Noah's Ark QAL then you are most welcome. 

** The pattern can be found here and there is no charge for joining in...

 ***************

PS: Ive finished the Festive Season magazine patterns....
Anyone want to try a little testing..... Must be able to finish the blocks by 25 September...

email me: janeenvn@gmail.com
Thanks...


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday...




1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

That is just adorable. Is there a link to the pattern?