Friday 21 October 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Hi there friends...

Ive been really busy trying to get all my patterns onto my website where you will be able to purchase them through Paypal. Sort of my own Craftsy....
Ive also managed to get someone to help me with all the technical side of things.... really excited to see what they have come up with.

I still can't upload anything to Craftsy - so Im starting to feel a lot less loved....


*** Until my Quilt Art Designs Store opens you can send me an email (janeenvn@gmail.com) if you would like to buy a pattern and I'll send you an invoice OR you can pay me into my Paypal acc. and I'll email you the pattern... either way, you will get your PDF without a problem.
My Paypal account is: janeenvn@global.co.za

Thanks so much for all the support!!





This is "Spooky Castle" 
Pattern measures 24x36" (62x92cm)
Intermediate Level
USD $8.00



 This cute pattern is "Cat, Bat and Owl"
Pattern measures 20x24" (50x62cm)
Intermediate Level
USD $6.00
















This is "Geometric Slider"
Pattern measures: 40x54" (129cmx135cm)
Easy Intermediate Level
UDS $10.00



























This is my "Emerald Seahorse"
Pattern measures: 10" (26cm)
Intermediate Level
USD $4.00














These 2 are the Spooky Mugrugs #5 and the scary one #6

Pattern measures 8" (21cm)
Intermediate Level
USD $2.00






*******************************

Have a Great Week-End!



1 comment:

lefuntz said...

I don't like the new Craftsy website. I was hoping it would grow on me but no. I'm hearing lots of designers complain they can't sell on Craftsy anymore. I hope you find a good solution.