Friday 14 October 2016

Friday Fun Day...





 Its the Spooky Mug Rugs..........
They're all here...

Today we're on #6 - and he's trying hard to be very scarey...


The pattern measures 8" (21cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate level.


He will be free for the week-end, so grab yours up before they all fly off....










I'm still not able to upload my PDF's to Craftsy and after how many emails, I still get NOTHING.... Im really getting upset with all of it and now Im thinking of leaving them and finding somewhere else. I have a business that brings in money that pays bills and now.....they're not affected by this, so why should they care. I am soooooo Frustrated I could explode...

Im working on a website where you can sell your products directly to your clients and its a huge undertaking - SO...... I might be absent from work here and there....

***********************************

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanna say a BIG, BIG "Thank you" for all the pattern you have been created so far. I love them! I also started with the "Wanderlust" quilt and it turned out to be my fav sewing project.
Do not be too frustrated if some administrative stuff does not work (although I know it is really annoying). We all are with you and we will stay with you no matter where you will sell your patterns. Keep on designing and quilting! I do look forward to seeing, buying and sewing more amazing patterns of you!

Sally said...

Many thanks for all the patterns you design. the Bitty blocks are so much fun and even the Beginner's blocks are wonderful practice. Wanderlust is amazing and the Mystery is delightful. Hopefully Craftsy account gets working again. Love the ghosties (although I missed 3 & 4 as I was on a cruise). Love all your designs, thanks you so much for sharing your amazing talent!

Anonymous said...

What about your Payhip account? I've bought patterns there from you. I don't know if you need testers, but after Christmas I would love to be one of your testers. I test for several different people, so if you need someone let me know! Jadahlgr at Yahoo dot Com