Wednesday 3 May 2017

Landscape Quilt A Long Row #3


Hello everyone!
Today we start our Landscape Row #3










This one has a more tropical feel to it and so I changed the original pattern to take out the snow from on top of the mountains. Still great tho'.





Pattern measures 12x40" (31x129cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate level.
These rows might look complicated, but they are really much easier than you think and go together very quickly and easily.












This is the new Landscape Row #3
The pink parts are either flowers growing in the trees or even some fancy looking moss.... your call.


You could still join us if you'd like.... We're taking this one really slow...
Each of the rows has a 6 week time frame on it......

All the Landscape rows are in my Craftsy Shop.


If you have any photos you would like to share, you can always link them to our Flickr group or send them to me via email. Thanks

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

1 comment:

dq said...

I can't wait for the last row! I will be buying it for a quilt it is perfect for. I just LOVE your designs. I would make the whole quilt if I didn't have so many irons in the fire.