Tuesday 5 December 2017

Day #3 of the 12 Days of Christmas...


Hello everyone!

I woke up to a rainy day and I'm loving it! These past few days the sun has had no mercy... Summer is here and its going to be a scorcher!

For those of you who are confused..... I live in Pretoria - South Africa.











Okay, lets get on with Day #3




Today we have a 'staple' in any toy box.....
Its a cute as can be - 'Lil Bear.........






The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the intermediate level.

You can grab your Bear pattern HERE in my Craftsy Shop. <<<<<


When you are looking in my profile at all the patterns - it will default to the recommended patterns which haven't been updated by Craftsy in a while. You only need to find the "sort by tab" on the right side and change that to newest and all the patterns will show up.


I hope you enjoy sewing them all up!






Marian from Seams to be Sew is also having a 12 Days this year so be sure to pop over to her blog to see what she has for you too.



*********************************
                                        

 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




9 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you! Indeed a staple for any child!

Unknown said...

its look like very professional and creative design.
you can also checkout my work creativedesignsideafree.blogspot.in

Jackie said...

What a cute teddy bear! Thank you!

Joan W. said...

For those that don't want to do a Christmas quilt, these would make GREAT baby quilts!!!!

Joan said...

So cute, thanks so much!

Susan said...

Reminds me of a teddy bear I had as a kid. Thanks for the pattern.

Susan said...

Such a cute bear! You are so talented, Janeen. I don't know how you manage to design these adorable things. I took a class from Cynthia England one time, basically turning a picture into a paper-pieced pattern, and I was happy enough with my simple drawing, but this goes way beyond that! Thank you so much for sharing your talent, so often for free.

Sally said...

okay, I'm at day 3 but it is not free, so assume it's day 4 for you even though that page isn't here. What time do you delete 'previous' day? This is second time I've missed one. I'm on Pacific Time, US.

Sally said...

looks like you're about 10 hours ahead of California