Thursday 1 February 2018

Feb. '18 BoM - Into the Wild - Nuthatch





It's already February and we're back on the edge of our seats...



Drumroll please...



It's time for our "Into the Wild" 
February Block of the Month...





Today we have a cute little White Breasted Nuthatch...


Each month's block will be available in 2 different colour ways. The more natural colouring of the bird and then a brighter option. It's up to you to make it however you like.

Here's a look at some of the blocks back from being tested...






 This block was sewn up by Annelise Kleyn of SAfrica. I just love the little flowers on the ground. Its so pretty!! Love it!













This one was sewn by Julie Mirdoch of Canada and it was also done with the brights option. I think its beautiful!

















This one was sewn up by Mania Hatziionannidi of Greece. This one is the more natural colouring of the bird. So beautiful!!













Thanks to everyone of you who test the blocks for me and send a great photo...
Big hugs for each of you! I really appreciate your help.


You can get your FREE for February block of the month right HERE....<<<<<<<


I really hope you enjoy sewing this one up too!

Have a great week-end!


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)






7 comments:

Lisa England said...

Wow, this is just fabulous! I enjoy watching nuthatches scurrying around on tree trunks and this block is a wonderful depiction of that. Thanks so much!

Mania said...

Janeen I think this BOM is one of the most beautiful! I am so happy to make them!

Elsa said...

Thank you! I love Charlie Harper and grateful for your talent!

Lori said...

Lovely. Thank you.

Diane H said...

Thank you once again for your generosity. The nuthatch is one of my favourite visitors to our feeders and I look forward to making this block.

AyamontinoMaria said...

Thank you! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this every month. Your designs are gorgeous! I grew up watching the nuthatches at the bird feeder. This block brings back great memories,